- When you change your air filet in the furnace, place a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make your house smell wonderful
- Stinky shoes?? Just place some oil on a cotton ball and then place in your shoes to help get rid of the smell
- Do you have sensitive ears that get sore after wearing cheap earrings? Rub a drop or two of Melaleuca Oil (tea tree oil) on them to help relive the discomfort.
- Just cook fish and now your house stinks? Diffuse lemon oil to get rid of fish smell.
- Monster under your kids bed?? Make a "Monster Spray". Take a bottle of water and add a few drops of lavender and let them spray away where the monster is
- Another bedtime/nap time trick. Add a drop or two of lavender to their favorite stuffed animal or blanket. The aroma will help them relax and fall asleep.
- Permanent marker on something it shouldn't be?? Lemon essential oil and some scrubbing and it will come right off.
- Flies keep coming in the house? Place a diffuser by the door and diffuse peppermint or lemongrass to help keep them at bay.
- Gum in hair or carpet?? Sticky label on a surface? Lemon or orange essential oil will remove it.
- Want to add a little flavor to your recipe. Use one or 2 drops of lemon, orange, lime, basil, cilantro, peppermint....... Anything that sounds tasty to your recipe.
- Make a spray bottle with Melaleuca and lavender essential oil to spray down your workout mats and bags to help fight germs.
- Add your favorite essential oil to vinegar with a splash of rubbing alcohol for your next load of laundry. Chemical free laundry softener.
The list can go on and on and on!!!!! These are just a few to get your gears moving :)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.