Friday, March 11, 2016

doTERRA TerraGreens Review

I wanted to sit and give my honest opinion on the TerraGreens that I started a little over a week ago smile emoticon
I LOVE IT!!!! I had heard horror stories on the taste but I mix it with whatever juice happens to be in the fridge and it is great. I think one of the things that people do is try to mix it in a shaker cup. I think that is the downfall. I mix mine in my ninja single cup blender to get it blended well. I think if I tried a shaker cup I would not be able to tolerate it.
I have also noticed I am not drinking as much coffee as I normally do since starting the drink grin emoticon This drink is full of all kinds of goodness for you that you do not get on a regular basis.

I am looking forward to getting some yogurt and trying it in a smoothie in the next week.

Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment