Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March doTERRA Promos

March has brought some new and exciting things for doTERRA and the world of oils.

The monthly promo for the month is :


Order HERE

Here is a testimonial from the cleaner:
I am SO EXCITED!!!! I love to clean and I decided to try the Onguard concentrated cleaner and I love it!!!! 
I am walking around with one cleaner and a rag! No lugging a bunch of cleaners around! It smells amazing. And cleans well! I don't have a chemical headache! I've used it on granite, stainless steel, glass, tile, porcelain and wood!!!!!! I highly recommend it!!!!
Oh! I also used it on glass and mirrors with no streaks!!!!! 
I absolutely love this stuff!

The next big thing for March is Deep Blue!!!!  Place an order that is equal to 200 pv and you will receive both Deep Blue products


March also rolled out with some new and updated products for doTERRA

30 ml spray bottle of Terrashield.  It has also been reformulated with  arbovite, nootka, and tamamnu oil

Reveal facial line will have bamboo silk beads instead of polyethylene beads

Deep Blue will be offered in a 1 liter pump.


As always if you have any questions feel free to contact me.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment