Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag Goodies

So I have been a member of Ipsy Glam Bag monthly subscription program for a few months now and decided I am going to start reviewing each bag every month.

So first what is an Ipsy Glam Bag ?  This is a cute little bag that arrives each month full of makeup and beauty product samples for you to try out for only $10 a month and you can cancel at anytime.  When you sign up you can customize your account so that you get products that match your skin tone, skin type, etc.  I have a friends that get this and they have gotten different things that I have and sometimes the same.  It is always a surprise.

So this is the pink envelope your goodies arrive in every month!!!!


This is the array of bags and goodies I have received so far. Aren't the bags cute!!!!  I have to hoard them away or my daughters snag on to them. There are some products I have fallen in love with so far, some not so much and a lot I have yet to try out.  I will go through some of the past products I have enjoyed and then I will go through this months entire bag.


Ok this is a 100% Argan Oil I received I think in my first bag.  I have used in on skin and loved it.  I have used in on my daughters hair and it made it ultra soft.  I am looking forward to using this some more.


This product is AMAZING!!!!!!   I absolutely love it!!!  This I will definitely purchase in the future!  It is an all natural sugar facial scrub and leaves your skin super soft and moisturized.


This is a deep moisture mask.  You can apply in a think layer let set and wash away or apply a little and leave on for extra moisture.  I have only used as a moisturizer and it has worked very well for me.  I use in my t zone that is always extra dry.


This is a leave in hair conditioner.  I am still on the fence with this one.  It seemed to leave my hair greasy, but my daughters it did not.  This one needs tested out a little longer ;)


Ok now we are into the month of March bag that I just received.  I received 2 of these collagen masks.  I have yet to have an evening to try them out but as soon as I do I will come back and update this blog.


This is a lip and cheek pencil.  I am not sure on using it on my cheeks but I think I will like the color on my lips.  I will be taking this on vacation with me to try.


This is a black eyeliner pencil.  I know it is hard to see these last 2 pictures.  I am thinking the black is going to be to dark for me but will try out in the near future.


I am excited to try this intense repair cream soon.  It looks like a great product.


And lastly I received this lip lacquer.  I think this is the one thing I am most excited about.  I am not a lipstick girl and this is a lip gloss style lacquer.  I am taking this on vacation as well to use.


If you are interested in signing up for Ipsy you can go here and sign up.  You can cancel at any time which is great.  I am going to start featuring each bag I get every month.  IF you got something different in yours comment on here and let us know!!








No comments:

Post a Comment