Tuesday, May 10, 2016

DIY Lavender Bath Salt Soak (Sleepy bath soak)

So today I am getting together a basket of goodies and decide to make a bath salt for it.   I then remembered our new local store has fresh herbs.....  YAY!!!!!  Sent him a message I was in need of a little bit of lavender.   

Today's mixture is a sleepy salt bath soak.  

Epsom Salt
Baking Soda
20-30 Drops Lavender Essential oil
10-15 drops Rosemary Essential oil (this was a late addition so not pictured)
And then I added fresh dried lavender



I used a pint jar so I measured half a cup of baking soda then filled the rest with epsom salt.

Once measured I dumped it into a glass jar and added the oils and mixed.  Once done I added in approx. 1/4 cup of lavender and stirred.  Then I spooned it into my jar.  I will add a label and such as well.  

Add approx. 1 cup to your tub and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment