Friday, April 15, 2016

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hair care Sample and Review


I came home from vacation to these FULL SIZE bottles of L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hair Care Extraordinary Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil Serum Treatment.   I was supper thrilled.  

I did receive this for free, but the review is solely based on me.  

I used them first thing today after my vacation and could instantly tell I liked them. My hair felt softer after the shampoo!!!!  I used them both and the serum and did nothing else to my hair.  Normally I have some fly aways and have to straighten my hair to get it under control and today I did not!!!!  I am going to continue to use and try and my daughter as well and will update this blog in a few days.  

**Updtae as of 4/18/2016**

I have used this since arriving home from vacation and I really like it.  Normally when I get up in the morning my hair is wild with flyways.  Not after using this system.  I can run a brush thru it and go if I want.  No need to flat iron it.  Going to try it on Bailey tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment