Let's talk about babies and using essential oils. There are many benefits of using oils on our little ones.
Did you know that talc is found in most baby powders and in known as being an irritant to the lungs.
Or that many baby products use synthetic fragrances that can cause neurological, respiratory or even eye damage.
You can make safe, all natural baby products using essential oils that are safe, gentle and a fraction of the cost!!!!
I used many many many products made with oils after Colton was born. Not only was his skin healthier, but the oils cleared up anything he had faster than any OTC product.
- To clean baby toys use 2 drops of lemon essential oil and 4 ounces of white vinegar in a glass spray bottle. Fill remaining with water and clean.
- Colic: Apply 1-2 drops of digestion blend on baby's feet
- Crying or overly tired baby: 1 drop of lavender or calming blend under their nose and forehead
- You can add any scent to a cotton ball and place in children's drawers for a sweet scent
- Soothing bath: 2-4 drops of roman chamomile or calming blend in the tub
- Sore gums: mix 1-2 drops of roman chamomile, white fir, or clove essential oil with fractionated coconut oil and massage into babies gums.