Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Healthy Journey Update

Many of you have followed my journey of health from the start.  The past 3 months things have been changed up some and I wanted to update everyone.

Last June I started on a journey with Plexus.  I love the company, I love the products.  The only downside was the cost....  We now have 3 kids all in sports so money is a big issue.  I had to make a decision to stop taking the products and find cheaper alternatives.  

Now let me tell you there are some CRAP products out there!!!  But I Have found some that have me feeling amazing again.

The first thing I noticed as I went off plexus was the lack of energy and motivation.  That is when I turned to my oils.



doTERRA Motivate is an amazing oil.  This oil helps to ease stress, and has an uplifting aroma.  I apply the roller over my heart and within half an hour I am ready to go.  



doTERRA Peace was the next oil I turned to with help resting at night.  Bailey has used this a couple of times as well and both of us are very impressed.


Now, multivitamin.    This was a tricky one for me and took me up until a week ago to find one that even came close to the Plexus one.  I visited Tim at Sage on Sage in town and finally found my answer. 



Solaray High Energy Multi Vitamin with Iron.  They do offer an iron free version.  This is a once a day multivitamin capsule.  That was the first big selling point.  I have to have a capsule.  Tablets tear up my stomach.  The next selling point was the ingredients.  It contains Chromium!!!  This is what is in the pink drink by Plexus.  I have taken these for just over a week and can tell a huge difference in my energy level.  I am loving this pill.  Price point is amazing too.  I paid $18.69 for a 2 month supply.  This is the most recent thing I added and it has made a world of difference for energy for me.

Magnesium is another thing I can't go with out.  If I don't take it I am not regular at all.  It is bad!!!  I found an amazing supplement for this as well.


Now the label recommends 3 a day.  I only take one and that is perfect for me.  Ronnie takes this as well from time to time.  Only downside is they are a bigger sized softgel.  Since I only take one it is not to bad.  


Now there are some other supplements I take but will do a separate post on those.  It has taken me a long time to get the right combination that worked for me.  Because lets face it, not all supplements are created equal!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment