Friday, July 7, 2017

Spotlight on Wild Orange Essential Oil

Wild Orange oil is one of dōTERRA’s most popular oils—and with good reason! Not only does Wild Orange oil have a variety of uses, but its invigorating, energizing aroma is hard to resist. One of my favorite ways to use Wild Orange is to add a few drops to my drinking water for a flavorful beverage. I also love to combine a few drops of Wild Orange oil with water in a spray bottle and use the mixture as an all-purpose spray for cleaning the surfaces around my home. As a citrus oil, Wild Orange has cleansing properties that make it useful for purifying surfaces like countertops and tables throughout the home. Not only do I love having clean surfaces, but the all-purpose spray leaves behind a lovely citrus aroma! To learn more about dōTERRA orange oil, visit the Wild Orange product information page on dōterra.com.













Here is a recipe for an Orange Blossom Panna Cotta with Orange Gelee that uses the Wild Orange essential oil.  I know I love to add Wild Orange to my oatmeal in the morning or to my tea for a yummy addition to them.  

**Always remember any citrus oil is uv sensitive when applied to the skin.  IF you apply to your skin and will be in the sunlight always wait at least 12 hours after applying or cover the area.**

No comments:

Post a Comment