Monday, July 17, 2017

Buy one, Get one free Oils

This week is the buy one get one free special with doTERRA.  I will spotlight each special each day.  The specials are only good for one day and you must order it the day of the special.  This is a great way to build your oils as well

7/17/2017

Buy a 15 mL Melaleuca, get a 15 mL Purify for free



Here is a little about each oil.  These are 2 of my all time favorites that is for sure.  I use Melaleuca on a daily basis almost and purify goes in my laundry :)  It helps combat stinky odors in the laundry.  Especially from my puppies.

BUY HERE




7/18/17

Today's BOGO



Buy a bottle of Terrazyme get a 15 mL bottle of Digestzen




These are great oils to have on hand for when you have belly issues.  These are great to have on hand

No comments:

Post a Comment