Friday, January 15, 2016

Introductions

Hello!!  And welcome to my new blog page.  Let me do a quick introduction to myself :)  I am a SAHM to 3 children and 3, 4 legged children.  I spend a lot of my time volunteering in the classroom with Bailey (my middle child) There seems to always be an adventure in this house at some point during the day.

I like to try and be as frugal as possible in our house.  I make a lot of things from scratch.  This serves 2 purposes.   #1  Helps save money and #2 my middle has sensitivities to dairy and soy.  With those I have to be careful on things she eats and uses.   We use a lot of essential oils in our house as well for more all natural remedies.  My goal is to blog at least once a week.  I would love to do a blog a day but not going to set myself up for failure that quickly  :)

I like to take photos as well.  One of my hobbies that I love.  I will share some of that photography along the way.

   Any questions feel free to ask.   I have included some photos of the kids.  


Bailey 7, Colton 3, Hailey 10

Sassy
Max


Rhonin




No comments:

Post a Comment