Friday, June 23, 2017

I'm back!!!!

Hello!!!!!!!   Wow it has been since January that I made my last blog.   Let me explain.......

As most of you know I started to work at the animal control here in town to help support my daughters ballet competition fees.   What was a part time job turned quickly into an almost full time job.  On top of that I had the kids activities, school, and house to tend to so blogging.....  Well blogging was low on the list.

This week I had to resign from the shelter.  It was becoming to much for me to handle.  I wasn't able to do the things with my kids like I wanted, unable to help my parents the way I wanted.  The house was a disaster almost all the time.  Something had to give.  I also missed my oil family dearly.  I still spoke with my customers but the education was not there.  I didn't have time to do anything with the certification that I received for my blog.   Well now I can go back to educating and sharing  :)

My amazing and loving husband got me a great new laptop so I am taking full advantage.

So within the next month I will start sharing lots of oil education things that I have been saving for months and months since becoming certified.

And to recap in 2 photos.....  This is how the ballet season ended.....  I couldn't be more proud of these girls.  They had a great season.



No comments:

Post a Comment