Sunday, January 22, 2017

Stomach bug and oils

So yesterday at 530 am I get woke up by Colton.  Not in a great way but to him getting ready to get sick.  Fever of 101.  Great the stomach bug that is going around has hit......

This bug going around is the nastiest thing I have heard of for a while.  Lasting 3-4 days and is relentless.

So as an oil mom the first thing I did was run to the kitchen and grab the DigestZen oil and applied this to his stomach.  This oil  helps to ease queasiness.  This greatly helped me the last time I had the stomach bug so I knew this was my go to oil.

Purchase Here

Once we awoke around 730 mom went to work.  The next thing I did was get out the OnGuard roller and OnGuard oil.  This oil is an effective alternative to a more natural way to boost immunity.  You can diffuse in the air to cleanse it.  It supports healthy immune function.  

Purchase here


I rolled this on Colton's feet and my feet.  To help support both of our immune systems.  I then started to diffuse it to cleanse the air.  

Colton slept most of the day.  When he would wake up I would oil his belly and feet again.  Luckily he only felt unwell one time  and had minimal diarrhea.  

Before bed I oiled him up  again and added Lavender and Frankincense to his chest.  Frank is another great oil to help support healthy cellular function.  It can also be used to help promote relaxation.  Lavender is also used to help relaxation.    I would say they worked well we slept all night and today he woke up and says mommy my belly is all better!!!!!!!!!

I am a firm believer of these oils.  Everyone who has had this bug it has lasted days and has been nasty!!.  I really believe had we not had the oils he would have been much worse and it wold have lasted way longer.  

I love my oils!!!!!  If you would like to purchase them you can go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment