Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Guest Blogger!!!

Hello everyone!!!  Man the rain lately is killing us here!!  We went from desperately needing rain to holy crap that's to much!!!!

I am writing this blog today to let you in on a little secret...  I have become a guest blogger on a pretty big blogging site  :)  That is the reason I have not been on here as much.  I have concentrated on getting up some great blogs on that site for them.

Brandi's Guest Blogs

There is a link to all the blogs I have submitted to the site.  but don't just read mine.  There are some great blogs on there by Robin!!

My life has been so busy and I feel like I have been tossed in about 12 different directions.  I Think.......  Think.....  July is going to FINALLY slow down some.   Softball is over.  All the crazy running is over.  Ballet does start back up but that is a one night a week class so no biggie there.  Our back yard has had a complete makeover.......


Huge oak tree gone...  Old yucky fence gone...  New fence installed.  This has been another thing I have been busy with.  And I still have a lot of work to do in the yard.


Old Settlers is fast approaching and so is school!!!!!  This summer has flown by and I have not gotten to do half of what I have wanted to do.  Hoping this month being more open for time we can accomplish just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment