Friday, July 7, 2017

New Challenge, New page

I wanted to take a moment and let you know that I have started a facebook page to go with my blog.  I will share my blog posts onto that page along with other things.  If you enjoy my blogs please click follow  on my blog page and head to my facebook page to follow there as well.

I was also invited to do a 30 day video challenge.  I started that yesterday.  I will video on many subjects so please feel free to follow along with those as well.

Since leaving the shelter the end of June I have been able to catch up on many things at home.  I have started meal planning and prepping again.  I was able to get away for a weekend to a friends house and go off grid and decompress.

On July 4th I found my mom has high blood pressure again so we are starting her on some amazing supplements to lower her blood pressure a more natural way.  So I will be blogging her progress as well.  She hated the blood pressure medications and they had horrible side effects.  I am anxious to get her and dad started on the supplements and see how well they help them.  I know they have changed my life for the better that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment